Jump Start Node.jsApril 12, 2013 | 10:05 pm | 0 Comment | 537 Views
Jump Start Node.js - Free eBook Download
Paperback: 150 pages
Publisher: SitePoint (November 29, 2012)
File Size: 9.8 Mb | File Format: Epub + PDF
Read this book and, in a weekend, you’ll learn how to:
- Develop a complete working Node.js application – from start-to-finish
- Deploy your new application to a production server
- Scale your projects quickly and cheaply
PLUS discover how to use Twitter Bootstrap, MongoDB and Back-bone.js to create fancy web apps, extend their storage, and dy-namically update them.
About the Author
Don Nguyen’s background is in building real time trading systems to analyze every single transaction for multiple markets spanning many years. Applications had to be fast, scalable and fault tolerant. These are exactly the same principles that need to be applied to modern day web applications.
Are you a front-end engineer who is interested in looking at server-side development? If you are, then this book is for you! Author Don Nguyen, has done an outstanding job of writing a book that takes you through the complete process of building an application in Node.js.
The main benefit of this most excellent book, is seeing how your existing architectural, design, and pattern knowledge is applied to the world of Node.js. More importantly, by the end of this great book, you’ll have the skills to be able to start dissecting and solving all but the most esoteric of problems.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Coming to a Server Near You
Chapter 2. Let’s Get Functional
Chapter 3. Persistence Pays
Chapter 4. Beautifying with Bootstrap
Chapter 5. The Real-time Web
Chapter 6. Backbone
Chapter 7. Production
Download eBook : Jump Start Node.js
- Managing Data in Motion
- Physics for Game Developers, 2nd Edition
- Linux System Programming, 2nd Edition
- MongoDB Applied Design Patterns
- The Node Beginner Book
- Seven Web Frameworks in Seven Weeks
- Twitter Marketing for Small Business
- Pro SQL Server 2012 Relational Database Design and Implementation