Rapid Review Pathology, 4th EditionNovember 18, 2013 | 4:50 pm | 0 Comment | 527 Views
Rapid Review Pathology, 4th Edition
Paperback: 784 pages
Publisher: Saunders; 4 edition (June 21, 2013)
File Size: 164.2 Mb | File Format: PDF
Get the most from your study time…and experience a realistic USMLE simulation! Rapid Review Pathology, by Edward F. Goljan, MD, makes it easy for you to master all of the pathology material covered on the USMLE Step 1. It combines an updated outline-format review of key concepts and hundreds of full-color images and margin notes, PLUS more than 400 USMLE-style online questions! Get all the practice you need to succeed on the USMLE!
- Review all the information you need to know quickly and easily with a user-friendly, two-color outline format that includes High-Yield Margin Notes and Key Points.
- Practice for the USMLE with the included access to online USMLE sample questions and full rationales.
- Profit from the guidance of Dr. Edward Goljan, a well-known author of medical review books, who reviewed and edited every question.
- Visualize key pathologic concepts and conditions with over 1,000 full-color images, completely reviewed and updated for this new edition.
- Take a timed or practice USMLE™ test, access rationales for why each answer is right or wrong, and link to other Rapid Review books you have purchased online atwww.StudentConsult.com.
Table of Contents
1 Diagnostic Testing
2 Cell Injury
3 Inflammation and Repair
5 Water, Electrolyte, Acid-Base, and Hemodynamic Disorders
6 Genetic and Developmental Disorders
7 Environmental Pathology
8 Nutritional Disorders
10 Vascular Disorders
11 Heart Disorders
12 Red Blood Cell Disorders
13 White Blood Cell Disorders
14 Lymphoid Tissue Disorders
15 Hemostasis Disorders
16 Immunohematology Disorders
17 Upper and Lower Respiratory Disorders
18 Gastrointestinal Disorders
19 Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Disorders
20 Kidney Disorders
21 Lower Urinary Tract and Male Reproductive Disorders
22 Female Reproductive Disorders and Breast Disorders
23 Endocrine Disorders
24 Musculoskeletal and Soft Tissue Disorders
25 Skin Disorders
26 Nervous System and Special Sensory Disorders
Download eBook : Rapid Review Pathology, 4th Edition
- Interventions for Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Physiology of Behavior, 11th Edition
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease – Advances in Pathogenesis and Management
- Forensic DNA Typing Protocols
- Zitelli and Davis’ Atlas of Pediatric Physical Diagnosis, 6th Edition
- Medical Terminology: A Programmed Learning Approach to the Language of Health Care
- Complementary Pediatrics
- Cardiac Arrhythmias – New Considerations
- Medical Assisting Exam Review for CMA, RMA & CMAS Certification, 3rd Edition
- Regional Arthroscopy